Guacamole Omelette with Salsa from Closet Cooking
(makes 1 omelette)
1 pinch chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
1/4 cup guacamole
1/4 cup salsa
1. Mix the chili powder, salt and pepper into the eggs.
2. Heat a pan, pour the eggs in and let them cook until the just start to set.
3. Sprinkle the cheese on and let it start to melt, about a minute.
4. Spread the guacamole over half of the eggs and cook until the eggs have set, about a minute.
5. Fold the the egg over the guacamole and slip onto a plate.
6. Pour the salsa onto the omelette and enjoy.