Grilled Pineapple Salsa
from Closet Cooking
A sweet and tangy pineapple salsa where the pineapple is grilled to soften it and bring out its natural sweetness.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 pineapple, Peeled, cored and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno chili pepper, finely diced
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- salt to taste
- Heat your grill (pan) over medium-high heat.
- Lightly brush the pineapple slices with oil and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- Dice the pineapple and mix all of the ingredients.