Grilled Asparagus and Halloumi Salad
from Closet Cooking
Grilled asparagus and halloumi cheese served with a lemony vinaigrette.
Servings: makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cleaned and trimmed
- 4 ounces halloumi, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon, honey and mustard vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons chives, sliced
- Brush the grill (or grill pan) with oil and heat to medium-high heat.
- Grill the asparagus until just tender, about 2-5 minutes depending on the thickness, and set aside.
- Grill the halloumi cheese and lemon wedges until golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve the grilled asparagus and halloumi topped with the dressing and chives with lemon wedges on the side.