Green Bean and Mushroom Poutine by Closet Cooking
(makes 2 light meal sized servings or 4 appetizer/side dish sized servings)
1 tablespoon butter
8 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
1 pound green beans
1 cup cheese curds
1 cup gravy
1. Melt the butter in a pan.
2. Add the mushrooms and saute until just starting to caramelize, about 10-15 minutes.
3. Add the green beans and saute until tender, about 3-5 minutes. (Or steam the green beans until tender.)
4. Heat the gravy in a pan until boiling.
5. Split the green beans, sauteed mushrooms, cheese curds between two plates and top with the piping hot gravy.