Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Banana Bread from Closet Cooking
A moist, light and fluffy pumpkin banana bread with Greek yogurt that is perfect for cool fall days and pretty healthy as well.Servings: makes 1 loafPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 60 minutesTotal Time: 1 hours 10 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (homemade or store bought)
- 2 large over-ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped (optional)
- Mix the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl.
- Mix brown sugar, pumpkin puree, bananas, eggs and yogurt in another large bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients followed by the pecans.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown and a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.