Easy Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings
from Closet Cooking
Easy home made crispy baked buffalo chicken wings that are the perfect party food for watching the game with friends.Servings: makes 2-4 servingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 45 minutesTotal Time: 50 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and pat dry
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping
- carrots and celery sticks (optional)
- Toss the wings in the oil, salt and pepper, place them on a rack, on a foil lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400F oven until golden brown and crispy, about 45-50 minutes.
- Mix the hot sauce and butter and toss the wings in the sauce.
- Serve while warm with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping and optionally with carrots and celery sticks.