Dill and Lemon Deviled Eggs from Closet Cooking
(makes 4 servings)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
2 tablespoons dill (chopped)
1 teaspoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the eggs in a sauce pan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
2. Turn off the heat, cover and let sit for seven minutes.
3. Transfer the eggs to a large bowl filled with cold water and let cool.
4. Peel the eggs.
5. Cut the eggs in half top to bottom ans scoop out the yolks.
6. Mix the egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, dill and lemon.
7. Spoon the egg yolk mixture into the halved eggs and serve garnished with dill.