Cucumber and Feta Rolls
from Closet Cooking
Cucumber rolls filled with creamy Greek yogurt, salty feta, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives and roasted red peppers.Servings: makes 16 rollsPrep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 0 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ounces crumbled feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano or dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- pepper to taste
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thinly lengthwise
- Mash the feta into the yogurt and then mix in the sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, lemon juice and pepper.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto a slice of cucumber, roll it up and secure it with a toothpick.