Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
from Closet Cooking
Creamy baked avocado fries coated is crispy panko breadcrumbs.Servings: 4Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo, chopped
- Season the avocado slices with salt and pepper to taste, dredge them in the flour, dip them in the egg and then the panko breadcrumbs.
- Place the avocado slices on a wire rack on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with a mixture of ranch and chipotle dressing.