Light, paper thin crepes just waiting to be filled with something tasty.Servings: makes 4 8 inch crepesPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Mix everything in a large bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into a lightly buttered pan heated at medium.
- Tilt the pan and turn so that the mixture evenly coats the entire bottom of the pan.
- Cook the crepe until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.