Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
by Closet Cooking
White chocolate chip cookies with with rolled oats, tangy dried red cranberries and creamy green pistachios.Servings: 12-24 cookiesPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried pistachios
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Mix in the rolled oats, cranberries, pistachios and white chocolate.
- Place the dough onto a cookie sheet one table spoon at a time.
- Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.