Corned Beef Hash from Closet Cooking
Leftover corned beef never had it so good in the breakfast hash topped with a fried egg.Servings: 2Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon oil or butter or bacon grease
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups cooked corned beef, cut into small pieces - link this
- 2 cups cooked potatoes, cut into small pieces
- salt an pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the onions and saute until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the corned beef and potatoes, season with salt and pepper, spread everything out evenly, press down and let them cook until they are nicely browned on the one side, flip and brown on the other side.
- Fry the eggs and serve on top of the corned beef.