Chocolate Chip Zucchini Greek Yogurt Banana Bread from ClosetCooking.com
A healthier light, moist and tender zucchini banana bread with whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt along with a generous helping of chocolate chips.Servings: 8Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 60 minutesTotal Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 large over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup zucchini, grated, squeezed and drained
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional, or 1 cup blueberries)
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix brown sugar, bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, yogurt, zucchini and chocolate chips in another large bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown and a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.