from Closet Cooking
Decadently cream chocolate cheesecake made in individually sized spring form pans that are perfect for a romantic dinner for two.Servings: makes 2 individual (3 inch) cheesecakes
Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 60 minutesTotal Time: 1 hours 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the graham wafer cookie crumbs, cocoa powder, sugar and butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of two 3 inch spring form pans.
- Melt the chocolate into the heavy cream in a double boiler.
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the spring form pans.
- Bake in a preheated 325F oven until it is set, about 50 minutes.
This chocolate sauce is super easy to make at home and it makes the chocolate cheesecake even more chocolaty!Servings: makes 1/4 cupPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 5 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ounce dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Melt the chocolate into the corn syrup and heavy cream in a double boiler.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the cheesecake.