Chipotle Peach Salsa Quesadillas from ClosetCooking.com
Smoky and spicy peach salsa quesadilla just bursting with summery freshness!Servings: 1
Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (6-8 inch) tortillas
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chipotle peach salsa (see below)
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place a tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over the tortilla, followed by the peach salsa, the remaining cheese and tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Chipotle Peach Salsa
A peach salsa that is the perfect combination of smoky heat and juicy sweetness.Servings: 4Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 4 peaches, diced
- 1+ chipotle chilies in adobo, chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- salt to taste
Option: Grill the peach halves before dicing.
- Mix everything together and enjoy!