Chicken Fajita Grilled Cheese
from Closet Cooking
A grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with grilled texmex chicken, onions and peppers along with plenty of melted cheese served with, guacamole, sour cream and/or salsa for dipping.Servings: 1Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 30 minutesTotal Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice cheddar (or 1/4 cup shredded)
- 1 slice jack (or 1/4 cup shredded)
- 1/2 cup chicken fajitas
- guacamole (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Option: Stuff the chicken fajita grilled cheese with the guacamole, salsa and sour cream!
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, place one slice in the pan with buttered side down, top with half of the cheddar followed by the chicken fajitas, the remaining cheddar and finally the other slice of bread with buttered side up.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve with guacamole, salsa and sour cream for dipping.