Cheesy Zucchini Quinoa
by Closet Cooking
A cheesy zucchini and quinoa side dish that is super easy to make and it is a great way to use some of the overflowing zucchini in your garden.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 15 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa, well rinsed
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring the quinoa and broth to a boil over medium heat, reduce the heat and simmer covered until the broth has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender,about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat am mix in the zucchini, cheese, salt and pepper.