Super quick and easy pasta inspired by the caprese salad with fresh tomatoes, basil pesto and mozzarella along with some grilled chicken.Servings: 4Prep Time: 0 minutesCook Time: 15 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 12 ounces pasta
- 12 ounces chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup pesto
Option: Throw the mixed pasta back on the stove for a few minutes to melt the mozzarella.
- Start cooking your pasta.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper, grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 4-6 minutes per side, and let cool before slicing.
- Meanwhile, dice the tomatoes and mozzarella and toss the tomatoes in balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, mix everything together and enjoy!