Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
from Closet Cooking
Roasted cauliflower done buffalo wing style in a spicy hot sauce!Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil or butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (such as Franks RedHot)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (optional)
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
- celery stick on the side (optional)
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet, and roast in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
- Toss cauliflower in a mixture of the hot sauce and butter and enjoy warm with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping and celery sticks on the side.