Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
from Closet Cooking
Truly devilish deviled eggs with all of the flavours of buffalo chicken wings!Servings: makes 6 servingsPrep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 0 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 6 eggs, boiled, cooled, peeled, and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken, finely shredded or diced
- 2 tablespoons carrot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, finely crumbled
- Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves, mash them and mix with the mayonnaise, hot sauce, chicken, carrot, celery, onion and blue cheese.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture back into the holes left by the yolks in the eggs and serve garnished with extra blue cheese, hot sauce and parsley.