Buffalo Chicken Club Sandwich
from Closet Cooking
Grilled chicken breast covered is buffalo hot sauce in a club sandwich with tangy blue cheese.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for the grill
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 buns
- 8 strips bacon, cooked (optional)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- Season the chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill over medium heat and brush it down with oil.
- Grill the chicken until cooked and slightly charred, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Mix the hot sauce and butter and coat the chicken in the mixture.
- Assemble sandwiches and enjoy.