Breakfast Reuben Sandwich
from Closet Cooking
The classic Reuben sandwich with corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and tangy russian dressing served up in breakfast form in an english muffin with a fried egg.Servings: makes 1 sandwichPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 5 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes
- 1 english muffin (preferably rye), lightly toasted
- 2 slices corned beef, warm
- 2 tablespoons swiss, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sauerkraut, squeezed and drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon caraway seeds, toasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon russian or thousand island dressing
- 1 egg, fried
- Place the corned beef on one slice of muffin, top with the swiss and broil to melt the cheese, about 1-3 minutes.
- Top with sauerkraut, caraway seeds, dressing egg and muffin and enjoy!