from Closet Cooking
Rapini that is braised until perfectly tender and tossed oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Servings: makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch rapini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt to taste
- Bring a large sauce pan of water to boil, add the rapini and cook until the stalks are tender, about 2-4 minutes.
- Drain, chill in ice water, pat dry and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and sauteed until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the rapini and toss to coat in the oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes.