Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes from Closet Cooking
(makes 2 servings, 4-6 pancakes)
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup cornmeal
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
1 cup blueberries
1. Mix the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
2. Mix the buttermilk, eggs and butter in another bowl.
3. Mix the wet and dry ingredients making sure to not over mix.
4. Mix in the blue berries.
5. Heat a pan and melt a touch of butter in it.
6. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into the pan and heat until the surface starts to bubble and the bottom is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
7. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until the bottom is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.