Blender Hollandaise Sauce
from Closet Cooking
A decadently creamy butter and lemon sauce that is super easy to make in a blender or food processor.Servings: makes 1 cupPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 5 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cups butter, melted and hot
- Pulse the egg yolks, lemon juice, cayenne and salt in a food processor for 20-30 seconds.
- Slowly drizzle in the butter while processing until all the butter is incorporated and the hollandaise is nice and thick and creamy.