BELT (Bacon Egg Lettuce Tomato) Sandwich
by Closet Cooking
A BLT, bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich with a creamy egg salad is even better than the original!Servings: makes 1 sandwichPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chives, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 strips of bacon, cooked
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 1 ripe tomato (sliced)
- 2 slices of bread
- Place the eggs in a sauce pan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, cover and let sit for six minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a large bowl filled with cold water and let cool.
- Peel the eggs and mash the the desired consistency mixing in the mayonnaise, mustard and chives.
- Assemble sandwich and enjoy.