Beer Battered Crispy Baked Pickle Fries
from Closet Cooking
Crispy beer battered baked pickle fries that are perfect for dipping in a cool and creamy ranch sauce.Servings: makes 4-8 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 48 slices of pickles, drained and pat dry with paper towels
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup beer, buttermilk or milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (optional) - link this
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Dip the pickle slices in the mixture of the flour, beer, egg and creole seasoning, dredge in the bread crumbs and place on a rack on a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown and crispy, about 12-14 minutes.