Bean Sprout Kimchi Ahi Tuna Tostadas from Closet Cooking
(makes 4 servings)
oil for frying
16 wonton wrappers (or corn tortillas cut into triangles)
1 tablespoon oil
1 5 ounce ahi tuna steak (or mahi mahi)
salt and pepper to taste
1 batch bean sprout kimchi
1 batch gochujang aioli
2 green onions (sliced)
4 birds eye chilies (sliced)
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Fry the wontons in batches until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
3. Heat up the grill (or your grill pan) and brush it with oil.
4. Season the tuna on both sides.
5. Grill the tuna for no more than 2 minutes per side.
6. Cut the ahi tuna into slices.
7. Assemble the tostadas and enjoy.