BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich from Closet Cooking
(makes 4+ servings)
1. Put the pork in the slow cooker, pour 1/2 cup of the bbq sauce over it and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
2. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and let cool.
3. Meanwhile, skim the fat from the juices, place the juices in a sauce pan and simmer to reduce.
4. Mix as much of the juices as you want into the remaining bbq sauce.
5. When the pork is cool enough to work with, shred it with a pair of forks.
6. Mix the pulled pork bbq sauce.
7. Assemble sandwiches and enjoy.