BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
from Closet Cooking
A grilled cheese sandwich full of succulent BBQ pulled pork smothered in melted cheese.Servings: 1Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices cheddar (or 1/2 cup shredded)
- 1/2 cup pulled pork, warm
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons coleslaw (optional)
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, place one slice in the pan with buttered side down, top with half of the cheese, the mixture of the pork and BBQ sauce, the coleslaw, the remaining cheese and finally the other slice of bread with buttered side up.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.