BBQ Ham, Bacon and Pineapple Quesadillas (aka BBQ Hawaiian Pizza Quesadillas)
from Closet Cooking
Ham and pineapple quesadillas inspired by the flavours of a BBQ 'Hawaiian' pizza with bacon, jalapenos and plenty of melted cheese!Servings: makes 1 servingPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup ham, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup pineapple, sliced and optionally grilled
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno (pickled or fresh), sliced
- cilantro to taste
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by the ham, bacon, pineapple, BBQ sauce, jalapeno, cilantro and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half coving the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.