BBQ Chicken Salad with Avocado Dressing
from Closet Cooking
A BBQ chicken salad with tomatoes, corn and black beans all dressed up in an amazing avocado dressing.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 25 minutes
- 4 small chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 6 cups lettuce, sliced or torn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch slices and cooked (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, torn
- 1/4 cup avocado dressing
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 4-6 minutes per side basting the chicken in the BBQ sauce as you go.
- Let the chicken cool a bit and slice.
- Assemble salad and enjoy!