BBQ Chicken and Peach Quesadillas
from Closet Cooking
Sweet and spicy BBQ chicken with fresh, juicy peaches all smothered in melted cheese makes these quesadillas unforgettable!Servings: makes 1 servingPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup jack, shredded
- 1/4 cup chicken, cooked, shredded and mixed with 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 peach, sliced thinly
- cilantro to taste
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by the BBQ chicken, peach, cilantro and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half coving the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.