Baked Goat Cheese Marinara from Closet Cooking
(makes 4 servings)
1 baguette (sliced)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic
1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
4 ounces goat cheese (sliced)
1. Brush the baguette slices with olive oil.
2. Broil the slices until golden brown on top. (Note: Watch them carefully as they can burn really quickly on broil.)
3. Let the baguette slices cool and then rub them with the garlic.
4. Place the marinara sauce in a baking dish and top with the goat cheese.
5. Broil until the goat cheese is soft and golden brown, about 4-6 minutes.