Bacon Wrapped Roast Pork from Closet Cooking
(makes 6+ servings)
1 pork loin (3-5 pounds)
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons steak seasoning ( I used Montreal steak seasoning)
1/2 to 1 pound bacon (I used maple bacon)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Brush the maple syrup onto the pork and rub the steak seasoning into it.
2. Wrap the pork loin in the bacon and place in a baking dish.
3. Roast in a preheated 350F oven until a meat thermometer reads 140F, about an hour.
4. Brush the maple syrup onto the bacon.
5. Roast until the meat thermometer reaches 150F, about 10 minutes, and remove from oven.
6. Let rest for 20 minutes.
Serve with apple chutney.