Bacon Jam Crostini with Melted Brie and Roasted Tomatoes
from Closet Cooking
Bacon jam crostini smothered in melted brie and topped with peppery arugula and roasted tomatoes.Servings: makes 2-4 servingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 1 hours 5 minutesTotal Time: 1 hours 10 minutes
- 4 small tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bread or baguette
- 1/4 cup bacon jam, warm
- 4 ounces brie, sliced thinly
- 1 handful arugula
- Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet with the cut side up, drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper and roast in a preheated 350F oven for an hour. (Note this step can be done ahead of time.)
- Spread the bacon jam onto the bread, top with the brie and broil in the oven until the brie has melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Top the crostini with the arugula and roast tomatoes and server warm.