Bacon Jam Breakfast Sandwich with Fried Egg and Avocado by Closet Cooking
Open faced fried egg sandwiches with sweet, salty, smoky and spicy bacon jam and cool and creamy avocado.Servings: makes 2 servingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 5 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon bacon grease or butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bread, lightly toasted (I used multigrain)
- 1/4 cup bacon jam, warm
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the bacon grease in a pan over medium heat, add the eggs and fry sunny side up, about 2-3 minutes.
- Assemble sandwiches and enjoy.