from Closet Cooking
Cool and creamy guacamole with crispy and salt bacon makes for perfect snacking satisfaction.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 5 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 large avocados, mashed
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set it aside on paper towels to drain.
- Mix everything.