Asparagus, Zucchini and Chickpea Green Curry
from Closet Cooking
Asparagus, zucchini and chickpeas in a tasty Thai coconut green curry sauce packed with bright fresh flavours.
Servings: makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, sliced
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and sliced
- 1 handful Thai basil or basil
- red chilies, sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the curry paste and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, lime leaves and chickpeas, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and asparagus and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat an serve garnished with fresh basil and sliced red chilies