1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter (room temperature)
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup macadamia nuts (coarsely chopped)
4 ounces white chocolate (coarsely chopped)
4 apricots (pitted and sliced)
1. Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in the eggs one at a time and continue beating until fluffy.
3. Mix the flour in followed by the nuts and chocolate.
4. Pour the batter into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
5. Top with sliced apricots.
6. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 30-40 minutes.