Apricot and White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies by Closet Cooking
(makes 16+ cookies)
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup dried apricots (chopped)
1/2 cup white chocolate (coarsely chopped)
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
2. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
5. Mix in the rolled oats, apricots and white chocolate.
6. Place the dough onto a cookie sheet one table spoon at a time.
7. Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.