Admittance to the community pool requires a pool pass which is issued by the association. Pool passes are available to all members of the association who are members in good standing.
- Pool house front desk phone: 301-972-2421
- The association contracts for professional pool management and life guard service. The attending life guards and pool management have the final say in enforcing the pool rules (see below) for all visitors.
- The pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (school days, 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Applications for pool passes can be obtained by calling contacting our Community Manager.
Pool Rules and Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations are for the protection and benefit of all to assure safe and sanitary operations of the pool and facilities. Your cooperation in abiding by these conditions will afford pleasant relaxation and recreation for all concerned. Parents are requested to caution their children to observe the rules and regulations and obey the instructions of all employees.
Failure to comply with any of these rules shall be considered sufficient cause for any action deemed necessary by Management, including the barring of violators from the pool area.
- The pool is operated by a qualified and responsive pool contractor. Comments regarding lifeguards supervision or any other pool related issue should be directed to the Pool Committee.
- Lifeguards are on duty to assure your safety. Assist them by being a safe and courteous swimmer and by following their instructions. Those not complying with the rules, or who conduct themselves in any way dangerous to themselves or others, may be banned from the pool at the lifeguard’s discretion.
- 15 minute swim periods for adults every hour will be provided at the lifeguard’s discretion.
- The pool may be closed at any time at the lifeguard’s discretion for reasons such as equipment breakdowns, operational difficulties, or inclement weather, etc.
- All persons using the pool will be required to present pool passes to gain admission. Pool passes are not transferable.
- Admission will be refused to anyone with skin abrasions, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections or wearing bandages.
- Members will be responsible for all actions of their guests. The cost of property damage will be charged to the responsible party.
- The manager or his agents will not be responsible for the loss of, or damage to, any kind of personal property.
- All trash must be put in containers in the pool area. Please help to keep the area clean.
- No one may use the pool unless it is officially open and a lifeguard is on duty.
- No bicycles, roller-skates, roller blades, or skateboards will be allowed in the pool area.
- No spitting or blowing your nose in the pool.
- No diving.
- No food or drink except in designated areas.
- No smoking.
- No alcohol permitted. Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or other controlled substances are not to be permitted into the facility.
- No life preservers, inner tubes, or other flotation devices will be used unless approved by Management.
- No pushing, dunking, wrestling, or any other horseplay will be permitted.
- No pets.
- No abusive or profane language will be tolerated.
- No gum chewing.
- No loud stereos or televisions allowed in the pool area.
- All patrons must shower (soap shower) before using the pool.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a person 16 or older. No child under the age of 12 may be left at the pool unsupervised.
- All infants and toddlers must wear swimmers diapers - no disposable diapers.
- All infants or young children using flotation devices must be within the reach of a water-safe adult at all times.
- These rules may be revised, or additional rules established at any time by the Pool Committee.