Using Google Calendar, you can add events and invitations effortlessly, share with friends and
family (or keep things to yourself), and search across the web for events you might enjoy. It's
organizing made easy.
- Calendar Sharing: Set up a calendar for your company softball team, and share it with
the whole roster. (Your shortstop will never forget about practice again.) Or share with friends
and family so you can view each other's schedules side by side.
- Invitations: Create event invitations, send them to friends, and keep track of people's
responses and comments, all in one place. Your friends can receive your invitation and post responses
even if they don't use Google Calendar themselves.
- Quick Add: Click anywhere on your calendar where an event belongs (or use the Quick Add
link), and start typing. Google Calendar understands whole phrases like "Brunch with mom at Java
Cafe 11am on Saturday," and will pop new events right into your agenda.
- Gmail Integration: Add your friend's Super Bowl party to your calendar without ever leaving
your Gmail inbox. Gmail now recognizes events mentioned in emails.
- Search: Find the date of the Baxter family BBQ (you knew it was sometime this summer).
Or, search public calendars to discover new events you're interested in and add them to your
- Mobile Access: Receive event reminders and notifications on your mobile phone.
- Event Publishing: Share your organization's events with the world. Learn more with our Event
Getting Started with Google Calendar
Tips and Tricks
Example of a Published Google Calendar
Google Calendar: Students Apps Story