Extreme Weather Module - Spring 2014
The goals of this module are to:
- Learn about the intersections of climate science and extreme weather,
- Understand how changes in climate are influencing changes in weather frequency and intensity,
- Build and test useful curricula about climate influences on extreme weather for your classroom that addresses student needs,
- Address alternative conceptions about climate influences on extreme weather using high quality resources, and
- Foster a professional learning community around climate education.
Links will be added to the events listed below as they become available, including details on how to access the webinars.