Who: Clifford Ruritan Club members are your neighbors, friends and family. We are a diverse mix of young and not so young, from all walks of life. What brings us together is the belief that a dedicated group of people working side by side can improve the lives of those in our community and have fun doing it!
What: Clifford Ruritan Club each year donates thousands of dollars to these local efforts and others:
● Amherst Fire Department ● Library
● College scholarships ● C.A.L.L.
● Habitat for Humanity ● Hunters for the Hungry
● Humane Society ● Back Pack Program
● Dixie Youth—boys and girls ● Boy Scouts
● Piney River Fire Department
● YWCA Domestic Violence Program
How: Since 1973 Clifford Ruritan members have been supporting our local communities through these activities and more:
● Sorghum Festival ● Veterans Day Event
● Summer Solstice ● Rebuilding Together
● Clifford Day ● Habitat Bluegrass Concert
● Elderly and Infirm Transport ● Adopt-A-Highway
● Easter Sunrise Service Breakfast
● Club building rental for private events
When: 7:00 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month
Where: 755 Fletchers Level Road, Clifford, VA 24533
Why: Clifford Ruritan members are part of Ruritan National, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving communities and building a better America through fellowship, goodwill and caring community service. Our local group of dedicated volunteers is committed to working together in fellowship with our neighbors serving and improving the community of Clifford and the County of Amherst.
Join Us and Make a Difference!