Click here to go back to Clear Creek Elementary.
Thank you so much for your support of Clear Creek Elementary PTA in 2013-2014!
We are pleased to let you know that your fundraising dollars helped us provide...
- Over $10,000 was given to CCE by the PTA to purchase needed items for teachers, staff & building including Wireless remotes/presenters, recycling bins, portable magnetic marker board, easel pad, See & Solve fraction calculator, laminated maps, utility cart, signs, mats, recess equipment, art supplies classroom supplies, music supplies & equipment, educational software, and much more!
- Field trips (including buses) for each grade level
- $400 per grade level for ETC days
- Another successful year of the popular Watch D.O.G.S. program
- Teacher luncheons, dinners and appreciation gifts
- Support of CCE’s reading programs including Books & Breakfast
PTA, with our wonderful volunteers, also coordinated...
- Winter Wonderland
- Fish Bowl Auction
- Spirit wear sales and several successful fundraisers
- Two Book Fairs
- Field Day
- Participation in the National PTA Reflections contest
Please take a moment to send in your PTA membership for the 2013-2014 school year. Your support is Greatly Appreciated!
Please contact Anna Koester if you have any questions at