Common questions: So i added an WD 2TB HDD to my computer, and removed an old ATI Sapphire HD 5450 GPU. When i booted up, my computer was unable to find an OS, and it said to remove any HDD that does not have an OS, and so i did. Then i t said reboot and choose device, but when o rebooted, it just went back to the same screen. I tried to enter system recovery, but it bluescreened... i have tried this like 6 times, rearranging SATA cables and SATA power cables, but to no help.
Intel core i7 6xxx 3.4 GHz
MSI GAMING PRO MOBO
MSI GTX 970
HYPERX FURY 16GB RAM
ATI Sapphire HD5450 (the one i removed)
240GB SSD, + 108 GB HDD + WD 2TB HDD ( the one i wanted to add)
Fast solution:Nobody likes to see Added HDD, cant find OS system recovery BSOD issues when they are searching online, especially when you are watching videos or having a good time in using computers. What can I do? Most computer users don't know how to resolve Added HDD, cant find OS system recovery BSOD errors. Don't worry! Read the instructions below, and find out your most suitable method to fix Added HDD, cant find OS system recovery BSOD error and optimize your PC.
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Added HDD, cant find OS system recovery BSOD not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: Error 997 Overlapped Io Operation Is,0x844,Drive Not Responding In Xp,Local Print Spooler Now Working In Windows 2008,0x0000007e Startup
Read More: ,Error 678 There Was No Answer,Mscomctl.dll,0x00427278,Nearly All Functions Lost,Capharm.dll