CLEANING PERSIAN RUGS. HOME REMEDY FOR CLEANING LEATHER
Cleaning Persian Rugs
- The Persian carpet (Pahlavi bobNouri-Zadeh, Sh., Persian Carpet; The Beautiful Picture of Art in History Persian fars ???, meaning "to spread" and qali)Savory, R., Carptes,(Encyclopaedia Iranica); accessed January 30, 2007. is an essential part of Persian art and culture.
- (Persian Rug) the nickname given to the two-hundred and the five-hundred dollar revenue stamps of 1871, known for their colorful and intricately engraved artwork resembling a Persian rug.
- have intricate all-over patterns, mainly floral, but sometimes including animal or human figures, often with a central medallion. Colours include soft pastels and muted reds, browns, and blues. The rugs are fringed at both ends.
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
Here's Miss Gypsy sitting on my one Persian rug which was put up out of the way while I cleaned my office floor.
Persian Rug Fringe Detailing
Detailing a white cotton fringe after cleaning so it will look it's best
Related topics: deep clean carpetbattery cleaning brusheat clean diet workout journalof colon cleanshome remedies to clean your systemhow to clean leather glovessample cleaning contract