- A cosmetic product for cleansing the skin
- cleansing agent: a preparation used in cleaning something
- A powder or liquid for scouring sinks, toilets, and bathtubs
- A cleanser is a facial care product that is used to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt and other types of pollutants from the skin of the face. This helps to unclog pores and prevent skin conditions such as acne.
- (Cleansers) As the largest organ of elimination, proper cleansing of the skin is vital not only for its immediate skin care benefits, but its overall role in the maintenance of whole-body health.
- A substance that cleanses, in particular
- Having been washed since last worn or used
- Free from dirt, marks, or stains
- (of paper) Not yet marked by writing or drawing
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- readily apparent to the mind; "a clear and present danger"; "a clear explanation"; "a clear case of murder"; "a clear indication that she was angry"; "gave us a clear idea of human nature"
- the state of being free of suspicion; "investigation showed that he was in the clear"
- Easy to perceive, understand, or interpret
- Having or feeling no doubt or confusion
- Leaving no doubt; obvious or unambiguous
- completely; "read the book clear to the end"; "slept clear through the night"; "there were open fields clear to the horizon"
- an inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin; characterized by papules or pustules or comedones
- The occurrence of inflamed or infected sebaceous glands in the skin; in particular, a condition characterized by red pimples on the face, prevalent chiefly among teenagers
- Acne is a general term used for eruptive disease of the skin.
- (ACNES) The abdominal cutaneous nerve entrapment syndrome (ACNES) consists of pain caused by entrapment of the abdominal segmental nerves within the rectus abdominis muscle. Intercostal neuralgia appears to be a restricted form of ACNES.
Rapic Exfoliating Cleanser
A cleanser with many benefits: Detoxifies and purifies the skin, freeing it of impurities, environmental effects and make up residue. Does not contain any irritating cleansers or harsh exfoliants. Ideal for use on any type of skin, and can also be used as an eye make up remover.
LovelySkin Cream Cleanser
LovelySkin Cream Cleanser a gentle yet effective facial cleanser; wash away your skin-damaging impurities, excess oils, and makeup while exfoliating your skin.