So you want to update CLDR code/data in the CLDR Repository
- Make your changes.
- Test locally
- cldr-tools unit tests (TBD)...
- cldr-apps unit tests (TBD)...
- Commit your changes
- The build process here will pick up your changes - watch to make sure there are no failures
- If the build succeeds, the Smoke Test Survey Tool will be restarted using the new code/data.
- For CLDR 22, see the "ST Bringup 22" (protected) Google Doc for discussion
- To promote the Smoke Test code to production, there is a link on kwanyin/cldr-build - but, it may require discussion with the cldr-dev mailing list before promoting a change. As well, promoting the change will kick off currently active users.